[texhax] .bib "challenge" (AKA problem..!)

Fabian Scheler fabian.scheler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 09:46:39 CEST 2005

Hi,

what about macros? In one file you define macros containing the full
name and in an other file you define macros containing the abbreviated
names. In the main bibtex-file you refer top these macros instead of
typing the real name of the journal. Within your tex-file you can now
use the file containing the macros with the full or the abbreviated
names.

Ciao, Fabian