[texhax] Re: [pdftex] writing `#', `{', `}' into auxiliary file

Alexander Grahn A.Grahn at fz-rossendorf.de
Fri Apr 29 12:44:04 CEST 2005

Thank you, Morton!!! This is exactly what I've been looking for. Actually, I
have tried to use the definition of \newlabel to write my own
\speciallabel too. But I didn't put this \let\thecountone\relax into the
second argument of \protected at write, yielding the wrong page number in
the first line. So what does \let\thecountone\relax actually do and what
else can the second parameter of \protected at write be used for?

Alexander