[texhax] volunteer for http://tug.org/interest.html overhaul?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Apr 28 14:41:54 CEST 2005

http://tug.org/interest.html is TUG's main web page listing just about
every TeX related link we come across.  It was initially started by
Sebastian Rahtz some years ago, and unmercifully hacked on and added to
since by others, mostly me.

It is long past time for a complete overhaul of the page -- more useful
sections, checking that the links still work, adding other links, better
formatting, and whatever else.  (One thing I don't really want to do is
split it up, since it's been very useful, at least to me, to be able to
search for "anything" in one page/file.)

I've done a little bit of the reformatting and sectioning at odd
moments, but it seems unlikely I will ever have time to systematically
go through and fix it up.

If anyone would like to volunteer to do this, please write me.  I and
everyone who uses that page would be most appreciative.

Happy TeXing,
Karl