[texhax] Help with \Rightarrow

Manoj Kummini kummini at math.ukans.edu
Tue Sep 28 16:46:25 CEST 2004

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 20:35:29hrs -0500, rsilva at memphis.edu wrote:

> \Rightarrow sequence, or any related sequence (\Leftrightarrow,
> \Longrightarrow, \iff), and compile using pdflatex, I get a colon (:)

Could you write a _minimal_ example with the problem? In the example, just
add the lines

\show\Rightarrow

Compiling would stop to show you how \Rightarrow is defined. At the prompt,
press `q'. This definition would be in you <filename>.log file too. Please
also include those line(s) (not the entire log file).

With regards,
Manoj.

--
Manoj Kummini
Graduate Student, Dept. of Mathematics, The Univ. of Kansas,