[texhax] Re: price labels templates

jennifer fan jenniferfan007 at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 2 21:19:27 CET 2004

I tried it. When some scrips added, for example
warnning message that means like the document is old.
 I wrote a email to Russell Brown. He gave me some
suggestions. Now I tried to find a little bit new
sample about sticky label templates. Until Now I
didn't get it. I found a article about 'A Package for
Making Sticky Labels in LaTeX' written in 1995. But I
didn't know if is OK for new version TeX (Web2C 7.4.5)
3.14159.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks