[texhax] Request for LaTeX help.

Benjamin Deutsch Benjamin.Deutsch at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Mar 31 10:01:01 CEST 2004

Hello,

> [...] I need to generate .PDF files from .tex files which have images
> in them. [...]
>
> I am having problem with drawing tables and including images in the .PDF
> file. Looks everything is running fine until the .DVI file phase.

Your problem is very unclear. Are you just asking how to include graphics? Or
do you have a specific problem with a special case (I don't understand the
part "...until the .DVI phase" ) ? And what's wrong with your tables, can you
provide an example?

When you visited the TUG site, you seem to have missed the
  http://www.tug.org/begin.html
page. Read through some works in the section "Online (La)TeX Documentation"
for an introduction, and the "TeX FAQ" (the part with the "Look here first."
at the end) for specifics. You may also want to obtain / check out general
books on TeX / LaTeX.

Bye,

  Benjamin
--
Dipl.-Inf. Benjamin Deutsch            Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg
Lehrstuhl fuer Mustererkennung (Inf. 5)        Tel.: +49 9131 85-27874
91058 Erlangen      email: Benjamin.Deutsch at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Germany             www  :      http://www5.informatik.uni-erlangen.de