[texhax] Collections

Michael Barr barr at barrs.org
Wed Jan 28 15:49:39 CET 2004

I have been asked to help out a group of editors who are attempting to put
together a festschrift and are running into problems because various
things in the paper clash with each other.  Some of the problems are easy
to solve.  An error message that \newtheorem{lem}{Lemma} is multiply
defined can be fixed by either deleting it or simply preceding it with
\let\lem\relax.  Much more serious are multiply defined labels and bib
entries.  Have these problems been solved?  I did search ctan for
"collections", but found nothing helpful.

Michael Barr