[texhax] Help for including graphicx from different directory

Renju Zacharia zacharia at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Tue Jan 27 13:21:44 CET 2004

Hello TeXperts,

I would like to know how I can include the graphic files from other
directories. I have gone through the TeXFAQ and could not really figure
out how
\graphicspath works. If any one know how this can be implemented, kindly
let me know. Further, if there are any other alternative methods to
include files (more efficient and faster), then please let me know.

I work, on WinXP, with MikTeX (using LaTeX ) on WinEdt.

Any help is deeply appreciated.

Zach