[texhax] book to buy?

Martin Røpcke mr at xosoftware.dk
Tue Jan 20 17:02:47 CET 2004

>is also Robin Fairbairns' pretty exhaustive FAQ, which is always worth
>consulting before embarking on an attempt to "solve" a LaTeX problem.

I do consult your suggestions but it's nice to have a book for bed time
reading, traveling, and the like.

>Anyway, Lamport's book is pretty good fare for a would-be LaTeXer while a
>would-be [La]TeXhacker might find Schwarz's Introduction to TeX useful to
>understand the inner workings of TeX in general and start writing macros.

It appears to be somewhat difficult to get. I would very much like to
learn more about the inner workings of (La)Tex. Are there other equally
valuable sources you (or anyone else) can reccomend?
Thanx
Martin