[texhax] TeX Collection 2003 problem

Thomas R Keane tomkeane at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 03:44:18 CET 2004

Robin,

Thank you very much for the information.  I am not knowledgeable about
graphics formats.  I have now done some reading on the subject, and I'll be
using png for all the figures I prepare.

I am a chemcial engineer, recently retuired from DuPont.  I am preparing a
few monographs using pdfTeX, and I had been using tiff format, and suddenly
without warning, I was in trouble.

The documentation for pdftex needs a little work in view of all this, but
I'm sure that's not your problem.

Many thanks for your help.

Tom Keane