[texhax] updated version of TeX cannot be installed!

Michael Geisser mgeisser at rumms.uni-mannheim.de
Tue Dec 28 18:53:35 CET 2004

Hi, I'd like to install TeX on my new iBook.
I already installed it on my old PowerBook, with no problems.

But since TeX was updated (on 12/26/04) I cannot install it an my iBook!

I start i-Installer version v2 (v2.69.0), than I open the i-Package TeX.
Then I click on install & configure, I choose <basic> and then <2004
stable>.

Then I get the message <Package requires other files>