[texhax] Converting from LaTeX to MS Word

Donald R. Fredkin drfredkin at ucsd.edu
Thu Dec 23 15:28:27 CET 2004

At 08:06 AM 12/23/2004 -0500, Peter Flom wrote:
>One option I haven't seen mentioned is Scientific Workplace, which I
>see advertised in some statistics journals.  Has anyone experience with
>it?

I have a collaborator who swears by Scientific Workplace. It generates
reasonable LaTeX. I don't think it involves Word. If you can get your Word
using people to switch to Scientific Workplace, everyone will be happy.

I have not actually used Scientific Workplace, or its cheaper cousin
Scientific Word, myself.

--
Donald R. Fredkin
drfredkin at ucsd.edu