[texhax] (no subject)

David Alonso dalonso at umich.edu
Wed Aug 25 16:18:47 CEST 2004

Hi,

When I had a similar problem, I solved it by generating again the pdf figure.
In my case, I had a xmgrace figure. I generated again the pdf figure without
any background at all. In this way, as you insert it into your latex document
by using \includegraphics, the figure respects the background of the original
document.

I hope this hint is useful for you. I am sorry. No idea of how you can control
these features while including with \includegraphics.

David.