[texhax] gv maintainer volunteer?

Brett W. McCoy bmccoy at chapelperilous.net
Fri Oct 10 12:36:26 CEST 2003

Karl Berry wrote:

> GV, the PostScript/PDF previewer based on Ghostscript, hasn't been
> actively maintained for a number of years.  I've written to the previous
> maintainer, Johannes Plass, and he confirmed that he simply has no time
> to work on it any more.  (Although he's happy to help with questions as
> needed.)

If no one else has volunteered yet, I'll take up the challenge.  Who
maintains the Gnome-gv code?  Do we need to coordinate with whomever
that is?  Or is it part of the same source tree?

Sourceforge is another option for hosting (on which I am already a
developer on a couple of projects).

-- Brett
                                           http://www.chapelperilous.net/