[texhax] figures

Jim Adams adamsjm at concentric.net
Thu Nov 27 15:19:09 CET 2003

Hi Jing,
I use the IEEEtran.cls file.  To center the caption of figures you must have the following at the beginning of your document:
\centerfigcaptionstrue
the space between figure environments is regular text lines, either a linespace or a paragraph space.  You can add space with \vspace if you want to make tiny changes between or IN a figure environments..

good luck.

jim