[texhax] LaTeXe and Mathematica

Juan Ortiz jjoamezk at netscape.net
Thu Nov 6 03:07:50 CET 2003

Where can I get help to solve this problem?

For LaTeXe installed with TeXLive 7 running under
WindowsXP-Professional, where exactly do WolframResearch fonts in folder
ProgramFiles\WolframResearch\Mathematica\5.0\SystemFiles\IncludeFiles\TeX\texmf
ought to be placed?

I have downloaded the corrected file wolfram.map. I use Mathematica
version  5.0.

I have JPKuska's msymdoc.tex, as well wrisym.sty. I want to compile
msymdoc with LaTeXe to be certain that all the Mathematica fonts are
there. I have made the necessary steps to configure the system, but I do
not obtain the desired result. This is my failing link. Any indications
towards a successful configuration and font placing will be most welcome.

Then, if the above is successful, I want to use a Mathematica notebook
saved as SaveAsSpecial TeX and then I want to compile this file with
LaTeXe. I also have in the system the two files notebook2e.sty and
notebook.sty.

I teach mathematics and LaTeX at the Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana
Iztapalapa. I want my students to use LaTeXe to typeset Mathematica
notebooks. Juan Ortiz