[texhax] without superscription

Markus Hansen markhansen at gmx.de
Sat May 31 13:36:43 CEST 2003

First:
Thanks for answering me!

Am Freitag, 30. Mai 2003 23:44 schrieben Sie:

> > I have some slides, they have the
> > superscription in the \righthead,
> > so as every slide has automatically a new number, I do not want to have
>
> these
>
> > numbers f.ex. "4. Problems" in the text, how can I have them out?
>
> I did once love guessing games, but this is going a just a wee bit too far:
> what flavour of TeX/LaTeX

latex file.tex says first:
This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (Web2C 7.3.7)

> etc. are you using; what packages are you using;

\documentclass[11pt,a4paper]{article}
\usepackage{epsfig,picinpar,shapepar,fancyheadings,multicol,graphicx,amsmath,amssymb,graphicx,pdflscape,times}
\usepackage[german]{babel}
\usepackage[dvips]{color}
\usepackage{landscape}

> who put the "supscription" into \righthead in the first place;

Me! I want to have the Superscrition in \righthead, but _not_ in the Text...
Example:
Head:
\lhead{Theme}.............(\rhead [\rightmark]{\rightmark}) <- here I want
the Superscription

text:
blabla
\clearpage
\subsection{Integraltransformationen} <- here I don't want Superscription
Um Signale besser...blabla

I do not want Superscription in the text, but afaik I do not have
Superscription in \reghthead, if there is none within the text in the first
place...

> you don't
> want the numbers in \righthead or in the text?

\righthead shall remain as it is, little confusing, I know!
but as it is no Book, but slides for a presentation, I only need
Superscription in the \reghthead, not in the text.
I have far too less space left in the Text-area anyway!

> Cheers,  Phil

Regards
--
Markus Hansen