[texhax] inexplicable LaTeX weirdness

Allen Mauney qedman at netscape.net
Tue May 20 18:12:21 CEST 2003

Hello!
I am a relatively new user. I successfully created a paper using OzTeX
and was working on a second paper  last Friday. I had compiled about
half of it. Monday morning I opened the second paper and was working on
it. When I tried to TeX I got Unreadable Control Sequence
 documentclass{article}. When I tried the first paper, I got the same.
When I tried any document, I got the same.
I'm using OS 9 on a G4. My son installed some games over the weekend -
could some extensions be turned off?
Thanks.
http://shopnow.netscape.com/