[texhax] New fonts and TEX support

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jun 24 18:29:23 CEST 2003

    I don't even have the fonts for nagamese. I will have to design it ?
    What tools can i use ? Should i have to design the fonts in metafont
    ? Does anything other then gnu fontutils help me ?

GNU fontutils won't actually help you a lot, except maybe with some of
the smaller parts of the job.  pfaedit and autotrace are the best
programs around for creating fonts these days.  Not counting Metafont,
which is a completely different approach.

Good luck!  If you have success, please consider writing an article
for TUGboat about it :).

karl