[texhax] including multiple page .ps documents

Manoj Kummini kummini at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 14:53:26 CEST 2003

 --- Tim Gard <t.gard at student.unimaas.nl> wrote:

> Does anybody have an idea how to include a multiple page .ps
> document in
> a latex document? With \icludegraphics and \epsfig, I only
> succeeded in
> including documents that cover not more than one page.

You can use the following command to merge multiple PDF and PS files:

$ gs -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sDEVICE=pdfwrite \
-sOutputFile=<outfile.pdf> <infile.(pdf|ps)> [<infile.(pdf|ps)> ...]

Change the output device to pswrite for writing PS files. Read the
introduction to GhostScript at
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/doc/cvs/Use.htm, especially the section
on `Using Ghostscript with PDF Files'.

Manoj.