[texhax] reversed italics

Simon Bond bond at stats.warwick.ac.uk
Mon Jun 16 12:50:24 CEST 2003

Hi,

Can anyone suggest how I go about reversing the slant of italics, or know
of a font which corresponds to this reversal?

I'd like to do this because of the following text:

...the solid line represents the right hand side of the equation and the
dashed line represents the left hand side of the equation...

So I'd like to put the words `solid' and `right' in conventional italics,
and put the words `dashed' and `left' in reversed italics. If you can
think of another solution I'd be grateful.

Thanks

Simon Bond.