[texhax] Reference in TOC problem

Herbert Gintis hgintis at attbi.com
Fri Jun 13 12:49:47 CEST 2003

>  hope you can help me... - I simply cannot get my Table of Contents to
> include the "Reference" section. I've tried everything I could think of
> and addendums, abstract, etc. are all listed, just my reference section
> is ignored.
>I use BibTex, and the actual Reference section is, of course, present and
>absolutely correct.
>please point out the solution for me,
>thanks
>Henri

Try:
\addcontentsline{toc}{subsection}{References}

Herbert Gintis
Emeritus Professor of Economics, University of
Massachusetts
External Faculty, Santa Fe Institute, Santa Fe, NM
15 Forbes Avenue, Northampton, MA 01060
413-586-7756  (Home Office) 206-984-9873 (Fax)
Recent papers are posted on my <http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~gintis>web site.
Get Game Theory Evolving (Princeton, 2000) at
<http://www.isbn.nu/0691009430/amazon>Amazon.com.