[texhax] Re: irregular boundaries

tom sgouros tomfool at as220.org
Fri Jun 6 22:09:29 CEST 2003

Many thanks to all who replied.  The fig2sty package (which is
available through Debian, no less) seems close to what I'm after.
What I really wish for, though, is to be able to write a macro like

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
\pullquote{Did you know that blah blah?}
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

And have this appear in a pullquote somewhere on my page.

But maybe something like that can be worked out from one of these
suggestions.  I'll have at it.  Fig2sty does look promising, though I
have to admit its internals are pretty mystifying.

A question: when one is offered a reference to Tugboat, is there some
source for the text of back issues?  I can't find it online, and it is
not in any of my three nearest academic libraries.  Those look like
articles I'd like to read.

Thanks again,

-tom