[texhax] [tug-support] References Underline

Jared Madsen madsen at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jun 4 14:31:25 CEST 2003

I came across your question in the tug-support message board.

I am writing a AIAA paper and am using the bundled LaTex and BibTex
files by bil kleb and available on readily available on CTAN. However
the new format for journal papers requires heading to be underlined.
This is easy for sections I define using
\section{\underline{introduction}} for example. The problem is with the
references which are generated using \begin{thebibliography}{99} as with
other documents. This automatically creates a 'section' at the end
called references. I can not figure how to underline this though.

 I have the same problem,  I was just wondering if you ever found a solution?

Thanks,
Jared Madsen