[texhax] a question on making slide by Latex

Lei Liu liulei at l.imap.itd.umich.edu
Mon Jul 28 00:51:14 CEST 2003

Hi there,

I had a problem when I tried to make slide by Latex. I use Winedt in
Windows XP and I fully installed MikTex. I used the following codes in my
source code:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{times}
\usepackage[screen,nopanel]{pdfscreen}

This is the error message when I tried to "latex" my source code:

Implicit mode ON; LaTex internal redefined
<C:|Program Files\texmf\tex\latex\ltxmisc\url.sty>>
  *hyperref using driver hpdftex*
<C:|Program Files\texmf\tex\latex\hyperref\hpdeftex.def
  !Undefined control sequence.
  1.320 \pdfoutput
                  =1

I checked the hpdeftex.def file and delete the line "\pdfoutput=1", but
then some other error message emerges. I don't know how to make it work.
Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

Lei