[texhax] Columbia Games H\^arn and other materials

William Adams wadams at atlis.com
Mon Jul 28 19:28:34 CEST 2003

A long while back, I was into roleplaying games &c., and it seems to me,
thinking back now that this particular line of games was typeset in
TeX---does anyone here know if that was indeed the case?

Idle curiousity, nothing more....

William
(who thought their cream paper and brown ink was _very_ nice and way
elegant (glances at fountain pen and bottle of brown ink on desk) rather
said they switched to black and white---was one of the reasons I quit
buying the stuff)