[texhax] Re:

TUG Office office at tug.org
Tue Dec 23 23:09:50 CET 2003

Dear Himanshu,

At 10:59 AM 12/23/2003 +0530, you wrote:

>10ff3b0.jpg
>
>Dear TUG Team,
>
>We are, Associated Transcription Company, working in the field of digital
>typesetting for the last 10 years. We are interested in buying the TeX
>Live 2003 software.

Thank-you :)

Please see: http://www.tug.org/begin.html and
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes

Please see: http://www.tug.org/texlive/

>3.    Exact price of the software.

The software is available as a benefit of membership in the TeX Users
Group. See: http://www.tug.org/join.html or you can purchase it via the TUG
Store. See: http://www.tug.org/store/. The price of a regular membership is
$65 plus $10 shipping or $85 (non-voting) subscription. You can also buy
TeX Live 2003 through the TUG Store for $45 USD.

>4.    How can we make the payment?

By check, credit card or bank transfer. Instructions are on the member
forms (electronic and pdf) and on the electronic TUG Store form. If you
would like to transfer funds, I will provide banking information.

>5.    How many days will you take to deliver in India?

US Post Office global priority mail is supposed to take 7-10 days. If you
want to pay for a faster service such as Federal Express or DHL, we can
ship via those carriers as well. (I'll need the destination zip code to get
an overnight shipping price.)

>  We had contacted TUG India but they do not have the software in stock as
> of now and moreover they are closed till 01/01/2004. But, I would like to
> have the software URGENTLY, hence cannot wait till the 1st Jan for the
> TUG India office to open.

I see. Fyi, the earliest I would be able to ship the software to you is
December 29th. For fastest delivery, please fill out an online order
(either a membership form or through the store) or let me know by email how
you would like to proceed.

>  Awaiting your reply on the above urgently.

I do hope this helps.
Thank-you for your inquiry.

Sincerely,

Robin Laakso