[texhax] dutch translator needed for TUGboat

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Dec 1 19:21:58 CET 2003

TUGboat would like to start printing English translations of the
abstracts from more user group journals, in addition to the GUTenberg
Cahiers (which have been done for many years).  See
http://tug.org/TUGboat/Articles/tb22-4/tb72cahi.pdf for the latest
example.

So, we need a volunteer to do the translations from Dutch to English for
the NTG (Dutch TeX users group, http://www.ntg.nl) MAPS journal.  (Some
of its articles/abstracts are already available in English, but not all.)

This would be an ongoing (though occasional) commitment; we'd print the
abstracts from whatever MAPS issues have been published when TUGboat is
prepared.

TUG can arrange to have the MAPS journal sent, if need be (i.e., if
you'd like to volunteer but aren't a member of NTG).

Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
sadly-monolingual-karl