[texhax] Why ... ?

Herbert Gintis hgintis at comcast.net
Sat Aug 30 16:45:15 CEST 2003

At 06:46 PM 8/29/2003 +0200, Kastelan Kastelan wrote:
>Hallo,
>
>  I'm sorry to bother you. I have only one question to you:
>
>  I've tried to put a picture into my Tex-document, but I can see only
> boxed place, where  the picture should be. Where is the problem?
         You have to convert the .dvi file to a postscript (.ps) file or
Acrobat (.pdf) file to see the eps file.

Herb

>Thanks,
>
>            Mikusik Marian
>
>PS: In supplement there are Tex-document "rpn.tex" and file "obrazok.eps',
>which includes a picture I would like to put in.
>
>________
>Bezplatny webmail, forum, PaciNepaci, e-pohladnice - www.POST.sk

Herbert Gintis
Emeritus Professor of Economics, University of
Massachusetts
External Faculty, Santa Fe Institute, Santa Fe, NM
15 Forbes Avenue, Northampton, MA 01060
413-586-7756  (Home Office) 206-984-9873 (Fax)
Recent papers are posted on my <http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~gintis>web site.
Get Game Theory Evolving (Princeton, 2000) at
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0691009430/qid=1057311870/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-8882889-4632849?v=glance&s=books>Amazon.com.
New Email Address is hgintis at comcast.net
There is no sorrow so great that does not find
its background in joy.
                                                 Niels Bohr (1938)