[texhax] trouble including EPS figure

Herbert Gintis hgintis at comcast.net
Tue Aug 26 11:47:42 CEST 2003

At 02:41 AM 8/26/2003 -0400, Christopher W. Ryan wrote:

>Adobe-3.0 EPSF-3.0
>%%Pages: 0
>%%Creator: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
>%%Title: none
>%%CreationDate: none
>%%BoundingBox: 0 0 433 594
>%%LanguageLevel: 1
>%%EndComments
>
>So why doesn't LaTeX find the BoundingBox?  And how can I make it work?
         Try deleting the Pages: 0 comment. My eps files don't have it, and
it might telling LaTeX that there are zero pages. Who knows?

Herb

>Thanks.
>--
>Christopher W. Ryan, MD
>SUNY Upstate Medical University Clinical Campus at Binghamton
>and Wilson Family Practice Residency
>40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790
>cryanatbinghamtondotedu
>Public key generated with PGP 602i available at
>http://home.stny.rr.com/ryancw/PGP602ipublickey.html
>or via http://wwwkeys.us.pgp.net:11371
>
>"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide
>the
>work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless
>sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]

Herbert Gintis
Emeritus Professor of Economics, University of
Massachusetts
External Faculty, Santa Fe Institute, Santa Fe, NM
15 Forbes Avenue, Northampton, MA 01060
413-586-7756  (Home Office) 206-984-9873 (Fax)
Recent papers are posted on my <http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~gintis>web site.
Get Game Theory Evolving (Princeton, 2000) at
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0691009430/qid=1057311870/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-8882889-4632849?v=glance&s=books>Amazon.com.
New Email Address is hgintis at comcast.net
There is no sorrow so great that does not find
its background in joy.
                                                 Niels Bohr (1938)