[texhax] Problem in including figures in latex.

Roshan Hiranwal roshanhiranwal at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 04:49:14 CEST 2003

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am using EmTex (latex) version 3.0 and I am trying to incluse the figures which
are in eps format (which are mapleplot). When I used to include 30 figures in in Emtex.
I am getting 18 figures correctly but after it it is skipping about six figures
and again start including figures from 25 to 30.
Please provide  me solution to solve this  problem as soon as possible .
I am using the procedure as:
After giving documentstyle command
given command \input epsf
and at the place where I want to include figures given commands as
\begin{figure}
\epsfbox{file.eps}
\end{figure}

Waiting for your reply,