TUGboat 21-4 shispped to the printer

Mimi Burbank mimi at csit.fsu.edu
Wed Jan 2 16:20:20 CET 2002

I'm glad to announce that TUGboat 21-4 was shipped to the printer on
December 19, 2001.   We apologize to our members for the unusually
long delay in receiving their issues of TUGboat, and we are working
to correct the situation as fast as we can.

Enclosed are the contents of the issue:

                              TUGboat
                  Volume 21, Number 4 /  December 2000
                  ====================================

Editorial Comments
    Barbara Beeton                                              315

Micro-typographic extensions to the TeX typesetting system      317
    Han The Thanh

News & Announcements
      TUG '2001 Announcement                                    435
      Calendar                                                  436

TUG Business
      Institutional members                                     437
      TUG membership application                                438

      TeX consulting and production services                    439
      IBM techexplorer                                          440
      Blue Sky Research                                          c3

Mimi Burbank
(For the TUGboat production team)