[texdoc] Weird behavior of `texdoc'

Yudai NAKATA yudai.nkt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 09:05:33 CET 2017

Dear Reinhard,

Thank you for your testing. I also tried on Ubuntu and `texdoc
bxjalipsum` opens README.md
via gedit, not via a pager. In gedit, the README.md displayed as expected.

> It's more likely that in both cases different fonts are used

I don’t think so. My problem is that `texdoc bxjalipsum` don’t
properly show the content while
`texdoc bxjalipsum | less` does. Font setting is consistent within one
terminal emulator.

Best regards,
Yudai Nakata