[texdoc] Missing PDF docs

Philipp Stephani st_philipp at yahoo.de
Sat Apr 9 10:43:30 CEST 2011

Am 09.04.2011 um 00:50 schrieb Karl Berry:

>    vrsion has a PDF on CTAN, but only a DVI in TeX Live
>
> Removed.  It's nonfree.  I thought I had removed it when I discovered
> this (quite a while ago), but obviously not.  Will get RF to update the
> Catalogue too.

Thanks. It seems that there are more packages with license problems. For example, the catalog entry for wnri says it's GPLed, but the DTX file says

% File: wnri.dtx
% Copyright (C) 1998 by Anshuman Pandey.
% All rights reserved.

and the STY file contains

%% You are *not* allowed to modify this file.
%%
%% You are *not* allowed to distribute this file.
%% For distribution of the original source see the terms
%% for copying and modification in the file wnri.dtx.

??