[tex4ht] [bug #617] The fancyvrb LaTeX package produces blank lines with the `\VerbatimInput` command

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Tue Jan 9 22:30:05 CET 2024

Follow-up Comment #5, bug #617 (project tex4ht):

Thanks for the report. I think this was caused by a fix for another issue:
https://github.com/michal-h21/make4ht/issues/141

I've made a version of `\FVC at Verb` macro which works both with your example
and with the code from the Minted issue. The reason why we need to disable
\a:fancyvrb is that it causes discarding of all output that follows. This
happens because we need to get rid of some spurious characters and spaces that
would otherwise cause blank lines in HTML. So all of this is a bit hacky.

See the newly uploaded fancyvrb.4ht file. If it works fine, I will update
TeX4ht sources.

(file #527)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: fancyvrb.4ht                   Size:5 KB