[tex4ht] How to only remove temporary files after calling make4ht to compile a file?

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Sat Oct 14 09:41:34 CEST 2023

I can't figure after looking at https://texdoc.org/serve/make4ht/0  how to only
remove temporary files generated after calling make4ht to compile a file.

If I do

make4ht ...  index.tex
make4ht make4ht -m clean -a info index.tex

This will delete, not on the temporary files (index.log, index.idv, etc...)
but will also delete the html I just build !

Ofcourse, I could delete these files myself later, since I know
all the extensions of all these files.

But I think -m clean should really only delete the temporary
files generated from the compile step and nothing else. No images
and no .css and no htm files should be deleted.

Thank you,