[tex4ht] [bug #605] Large difference in spacing of TOC between book and article class

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Mon Oct 9 13:42:39 CEST 2023

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #605 (project tex4ht):

I've made a big change in the TOC processing. I've removed hard spaces that
were inserted, and indentation should be done solely using CSS. I've changed
the indentation for each TOC level, now they change by 1em instead of 2em as
previously. I've also removed lot of complicated CSS rules that were used for
the Book class, and added CSS rules for Article and Report.

I hope it will work better than previously.