[tex4ht] [bug #592] inconsistent font sizes used for subsubsection/paragraph titles in tex4ht. How to fix?

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Thu Jan 5 17:29:02 CET 2023

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #592 (project tex4ht):

Maybe we could add a CSS style that would address not only the size of
sections, but also other issues, like responsive page size or images in dark
mode. The question is whether to use it by default, or just by option. What
speaks for default use is that, as Nasser noted, most users use the default
settings and have no idea how to solve such problems. For users who want to
use a custom style, we could provide an option that would ignore the default
styles.