[tex4ht] [bug #561] tex4ht with xr-hyper does not work when splitting other document.

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 14:20:41 CEST 2022

Hi Nasser,

> I am sorry, but I was wrong.  I only checked one external document. But when
> I added a second one, I found it does not work. Links to the first one are lost.

I cannot reproduce this problem. Multiple files work for me. Maybe
look if you don't have some unnecessary .4ht files in the directory
with your files. Updated TeX Live should work fine.

I've just fixed one minor issue. When I use Xr-hyper and the \hyperref
command, LaTeX issues warning about missing \fi. I am not sure where
it starts, but extra \fi in \XRrEfLiNK seems to remove this warning.