[tex4ht] [bug #561] tex4ht with xr-hyper does not work when splitting other document.

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Mon May 2 14:46:09 CEST 2022

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #561 (project tex4ht):

This one was a bit more difficult, as information about cut files is not
available at the moment when we save the directory. I fixed that by loading of
the .xref with redefined version of the \:CrossWord macro. It detects links to
cut files using regular expressions, and saves directory also for these.

You can try the updated xrhyper-hooks.4ht file.

(file #510)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: xrhyper-hooks.4ht              Size:1 KB