[tex4ht] How to control/optimize the number of times make4ht runs dvilualatex?

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 17:05:02 CEST 2022

Hi Wojtek.

> Adding latexmk gives five runs of latex during the first run of a make4ht

it seems that you are right, two additional LaTeX runs are used with
the latexmk extension. I've fixed it in make4ht sources, it now
removes all additional runs. I don't know why it detects changes in
the .tmp file. It  would be best if latexmk could ignore it, but it
seems that a latexmk config file is necessary for that.