[tex4ht] [bug #477] Support for new LaTeX hook management

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Wed Mar 23 22:41:54 CET 2022

Follow-up Comment #9, bug #477 (project tex4ht):

I am posting this just as a reminder that new features are coming to LaTeX:
https://www.latex-project.org//news/2022/03/21/latex-dev-2022-1/

Some notable changes:

- new handling of utf-8 characters in PDFLaTeX
- new interface for declaring document metadata

Ad characters: I've tested some basic accents used in Czech, and it seems that
it works well. So I hope that nothing breaks in this regard.

Ad metadata: this could be useful for getting metadata that are required by
some XML formats, as well as for HTML