[tex4ht] Subsubsections do not show up in TOC

Jürgen Hubert jhubert at gmx.de
Tue Feb 22 16:18:42 CET 2022

> Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Februar 2022 um 13:40 Uhr
> Von: "Michal Hoftich" <michal.h21 at gmail.com>
> An: "Jürgen Hubert" <jhubert at gmx.de>
> Cc: "tex4ht" <tex4ht at tug.org>
> Betreff: Re: [tex4ht] Subsubsections do not show up in TOC
>
> Hi Jürgen,
>

> On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 11:39 AM Jürgen Hubert <jhubert at gmx.de> wrote:
> >
> > After I recently updated my LaTeX installation (which I hadn't done for more than a year), I suddenly had the problem that subsubsections no longer show up in the TOC of the EPUB file:
> >

> I think the issue was caused by the TeX4ebook update two years ago. It
> explicitly uses the list of sectioning commands that should be
> included in the Epub TOC, and it doesn't include \subsubsection. I've
> changed that in the development version of TeX4ebook, so now it does.
> Unfortunately, I updated TeX4ebook on CTAN a few days ago, so it will
> take some time before the next release. You can install the
> development version to test if it fixes it for you.

Okay, thanks for the info - glad to know that it isn't just me! In the end, I decided to edit the issues manually with the Calibre Editor so that I could hit "Publish" at Amazon KDP today. But I'll make sure to test my build more regularly in the future - there is always a next book, after all.   ;)

Best regards,

- Jürgen