[tex4ht] [bug #552] Unwanted space at \hspace{0pt}

Taichi Kato puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Fri Feb 11 00:45:39 CET 2022

Follow-up Comment #5, bug #552 (project tex4ht):

Thank you.  The compilation with make4ht passed.

Redefining the \hspace trick would be promising for me (since
I can control the locations of the possible breaks).

I will try with more URLs to see whether Breakurl gives
reasonable results with for platex and make4ht.
(In my ordinary journal submissions, the style files are for
platex or pdflatex, but some journals require .docx.
I want to use the same .bib file to produce reasonable outputs
for the both).