[tex4ht] [bug #552] Unwanted space at \hspace{0pt}

Taichi Kato puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Thu Feb 10 01:20:32 CET 2022

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #552 (project tex4ht):

I tried with test10.tex and obtained different results
between teX4ht (test10.odt) and platex (test10.pdf).
The long URL line is not broken by platex.
I wanted to specify where to break (such as after &)
by using \hspace{0pt}. This worked as desired in platex,
but not in teX4ht.

If there is a good tip to produce similarly broken
long URLs by teX4ht and platex from the same .tex source,
I would be happy to know it.

(file #500, file #501, file #502)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: test10.tex                     Size:0 KB
File name: test10.pdf                     Size:10 KB
File name: test10.odt                     Size:7 KB