[tex4ht] [bug #537] tex4ht having trouble with $\frac{\partial u}{\partial x}=0$ in mathjax mode

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Wed Dec 1 23:53:06 CET 2021

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #537 (project tex4ht):

Thanks for the report. This issue was caused by previous change to the MathJax
processing. The problem was that paragraphs in MathMode produced \par command
instead of blank lines. I've used regex to fix that, but the issue is that it
replaces \partial with two blank lines and string "tial". I've updated the
regex, so it requires some white space after \par, which seems to fix the
issue. Try the attached version of `mathjax-latex-4ht.4ht`.

(file #447)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: mathjax-latex-4ht.4ht          Size:3 KB