[tex4ht] [bug #529] Error about undefined \tt with KOMA classes

Karl Berry puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Mon Oct 11 23:09:29 CEST 2021

Follow-up Comment #7, bug #529 (project tex4ht):

Sorry, I failed to notice the scr*.4ht changes were there in addition to the
stmary.htf fix. Updated for tonight. Closing this bug, though feel free to
reply if problems persist.

The story on CTAN is that we update only the source files. That's why the
ChangeLog was updated, and *-noncjk.tex, but not any *.htf or *.4ht. The lack
of updating tex4ht-4ht.tex was the (my) error.

As Michal says, we haven't delved into making full releases. (it's not clear
to me that this would be especially useful or desirable, anyway.) Therefore
this updating of source files seemed better than just letting Eitan's last
release stand forever. (It's in CTAN:obsolete/ now.)

I added another paragraph to https://ctan.org/pkg/tex4ht to try to explain the
situation better. Let me know about any suggestions/corrections there.
--thanks, karl.