[tex4ht] Can make4ht locate .cfg files from same path used for TEXINPUTS? or some other PATH?

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Sun Jun 13 09:09:13 CEST 2021

Currently, for the command

   make4ht -c  my_config.cfg   foo.tex

I have to copy the file my_config.cfg in $HOME so that it can find it.

Is it possible to make it use TEXINPUTS to locate these .cfg files?

So that I do not have to clutter my $HOME folder with copies of
my .cfg which reside in different folder and having to remember to
copy it each time I make a change to the .cfg file in the original folder
which is not $HOME?

I looked at docs for make4ht but did not see any type of path
to use for this.

https://ctan.math.washington.edu/tex-archive/support/make4ht/make4ht-doc.pdf

Thanks