[tex4ht] [bug #509] Incompatibilities with Tikz generated by menukeys package

Julianus Pfeuffer puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Fri May 7 17:49:59 CEST 2021

Follow-up Comment #14, bug #509 (project tex4ht):

Great! Yes that seems to have fixed all occurrences that I have.
What is the difference between "+" and "*" here?

Short related question (sorry to hijack this thread):
How could I force the svgs to be produced in a subfolder (e.g.
graphics/mytex-1.svg, graphics/mytex-2.svg) instead of the root folder

Other than that, I think this can be closed.

Thanks a lot again for that quick help.