[tex4ht] [bug #509] Incompatibilities with Tikz generated by menukeys package

Karl Berry puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Wed Apr 28 00:11:15 CEST 2021

Follow-up Comment #5, bug #509 (project tex4ht):

By accident, there were two versions of pgfsys-dvisvgm4ht.def in the original
release of TL21, one in pgf and one in webquiz. The one in webquiz has
Michal's changes (I don't know where it came from originally). And the one in
webquiz is the one I was advised to remove by Ulrike Fischer, so I did (a few
days ago).

I don't know why this can't get fixed for real. It's been a problem for quite
a while, it seems to me.

Michal, maybe you could submit an issue at
https://github.com/pgf-tikz/pgf/issues (if not already done) to do what needs
to be done. Thanks.